Production of components for boats.
All the produced products are studied and designed according to the specific requests of the customer and can be made with different types of materials (steel, AISI 304 stainless steel, AISI 316 stainless steel or aluminum).
Upon request, we can collaborate with the several naval registers (RINA, Lloyd’s Register, ABS, etc.) for the management of all the documentation relating to the certification of materials, swing tests and class A tests.
Design and construction of:
- doors to be welded, bolted and glued
- gooseneck hinges, recessed in the cockpit and “madonna”, hinged escape hatches (tested from 0.3 to 0.5 bar) and leaf hinged door in class A60 certified by RINA.
- gas springs, technical closures and/or lifter closures mechanisms for swimming platform movement, hydraulic rotary actuators for stern doors and hydraulic mechanisms for balcony movement.
- magnetic cylinders in AISI 316 stainless steel with predisposition for open / closed detection.
- sensor pawls with body in AISI 316 stainless steel or aluminum for locking doors and balconies during navigation.